Position Title: Administrator - Revenue Assurance
Reports to: Senior Executive - Revenue Assurance / Head – Finance
The Revenue Assurance Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Accounts Receivables in order to ensure coherence and compliance of the operator’s financial obligations, and to assist the Senior Revenue Assurance Executive in identifying and mitigate any overdue payments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the postings and the allocations of the daily receipts in the accounting system for all payments received by the Authority, either via bank transfers or cheque payments;
- Producing and mailing out of all “Requests for Payment” (RFPs) to operators related to all revenue streams owing to the Authority;
- Attending to requests from other Directorates within the Authority for information regarding outstanding dues by Licensees;
- Updating of applications on the Authority’s centralised system with the relative receipt numbers and reporting any shortfalls between the payment due and the funds received to the responsible Directorate;
- Receiving daily reports from the Casino Operators and ensuring the completeness of supporting documentation by vetting the amount of taxes that should be billed to Casino Operators by :
- Ensuring that the live table counts results are signed by the gaming inspectors to indicate that the documents have been checked and verified;
- Reconciliation of the slot machines count received from gaming inspectors with Casino documentation;
- Encoding of the information received into an excel database for the calculation of the exact amount of the gaming taxes to be billed and reconcile such amount with the casino operators.
- Coordination with key personnel from the other departments with respect to all matters affecting land-based and remote-gaming operators;
- Participate in focus groups, project teams, group and section meetings and attend training sessions as and when required;
- Performing other duties as required or directed by the Authority and appointee's superior, whilst ensuring that all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- An A-level qualification in Accountancy (MQF level 4) or equivalent is a must;
- Candidates with 1 year experience will be given preference;
- Proficiency in the use of accounting systems and other IT systems shall be considered an asset;
- Be capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Ability to identify and report on sensitive issues with an eye for detail;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills ;
- Thinks and acts strategically;
- Takes ownership and actions.