Job Reference: 4844/21
Primary Job Focus: Compliance
Employment Level: Officer
Position Title: Junior Auditor - Compliance
Reports to: Compliance Senior Executive
To ensure that MGA Licensed gaming operators are compliant with the applicable laws, regulations and directives; and that the goals and functions of the Authority and the Department are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist compliance auditors with the reviewing of compliance audit reports conducted on all type of gaming operations and affiliated entities conducted by third party service providers;
- To assist in the review of documentation submitted by gaming operators further to a compliance review; and liaise accordingly with other departments and gaming operators;
- To ensure that any non-compliance observed is duly adhered to by the gaming operator within a reasonable timeframe as agreed by the Authority;
- To liaise with other Departments on prudential compliance matters, as necessary;
- Assisting the Compliance Auditor to conduct:
- On-site audits on gaming operators offering live table games; and
- Targeted audits when necessary; and
- To assist in the drafting of detailed reports and memos as necessary.
- To carry out any other duties/tasks as may be instructed from time to time by his/her superiors.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Commerce/Business (MQF Level 6);
- Candidates in possession of a Commerce degree, will be supported by the Authority to undertake CISA qualification;
- Possession of or currently pursuing recognised certification to undertake IT audits (such as CISA or equivalent) will be considered an asset;
- Experience in information systems and/ or financial auditing will be considered as an asset;
- Be capable of working within a team and be involved in multiple engagements;
- Ability to identify and report on sensitive issues;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills;
- Organised and having impeccable report writing skills.
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working environment;
- Easy parking;
- Annual gym membership allowance;
- Private Hospital Health Insurance Cover;
- Continuous training and development opportunities;
- Employee Tuition Sponsorship;
- Study and Exam Leave for employees who are furthering their studies;
- 12 Counselling sessions annually; and
- Working within a team of experts within their field.